Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summer of HBO





If you know me, you know that we have crappy, made-up "Willow Vision" here at our apartment and to upgrade to actual cable is like $75 a month and we can only choose one carrier. (I know, ridiculous) So I have started watching all the shows I have been dying to see on HBO through Netflix, instead of watching Master of Champions or America's got Talent (because let's be honest... America dosen't... & that show bugs.)

So far, we have watched Entourage Season 1 & 2, The Comeback (painfully hilarious) and we are in Season 2 of the Sopranos, which is just absolutely brilliant! So my summer without my favorites like LOST, 24, Grey's Anatomy and Prison Break hasn't been so bad afterall.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um yeah, you like to watch T.V.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

um yeah, that is why I posted this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home