Friday, March 31, 2006

OUCH!!


So... in my excitement that there was FINALLY a sunny day yesterday, and after hearing "Can we go to the pool?, "Can we go to the pool?, "Can we go to the pool?" from three eager, bored little ones, we headed out to the pool around 10:30 and it was not that sunny and kinda cold. I planned on going back up to the house around noon, but the delight on their faces I couldn't resist so we stayed till around 2pm. I took Bella to the bathroom at one poiint when Lilly exclaimed, "You're burnt" I was like I can't be, it isn't even warm out. So we left shortly thereafter and as the day unfolded 3 little red faces began to appear before me... and comments like "Mom, my shoulders hurt!" A sinking feeling began to set in as I stepped over to the mirror! I am FRIED!! I got so burnt yesterday, I look like a tomato and I am so swollen!! I feel horrible for not putting more sunscreen on!! The kids are not even half as burnt as me, thank God, but I still feel bad! Never, never forget to put sunscreen on!! Even if it is cloudy and cold.
Welcome to summer, ***ch!! Hehehehehe...

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger LRH said...

You are funny.

I miss you.

LRH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home