Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to school...

Well, it is the first day back at school for my kiddies and I have to admit a glorious day for me... shhhhh, can you hear that? Yes, it is the sound of NOTHING!!! YAY! I love my kids so much but it was time to go back to school, they would never admit this, but they were getting bored with summer! They are craving discipline and learning, I am craving quiet and solitude, so it is a wonderful trade-off.
This morning when we dropped them off, so many kids ran over to me asking when drama is going to start... it excites me to see their passion about starting again. I am so honored to be invloved at Isla Vista School and I can't wait to see what unfolds this year!

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jon Reid said...

I sometimes work from home, but Kay told me in no uncertain terms that when she got back from taking the kids to school, she expected an EMPTY HOUSE. :-)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

hahahahaha, I understand completely!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Have fun in your solitude...that is, untill we start dropping off our little baby boy at your house... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home